Experience, Experience, Experience!
From proven recipes to established vendor relationships, from fail safe operating procedures to successful marketing campaigns, the success we've enjoyed over the years can now be yours.
Benefit from the knowledge only "hands-on" experience can give you. Take advantage of our 25 years building, developing, and personally running fast food restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops in and around the New England area. Every Croissant du Jour franchisee can capitalize on our already proven record of success.
Consider us your personal mentor. As part of our franchise agreement we guarantee you top-notch management advise from the day you first search for a suitable site location through on-going advice about handling of your day to day operations.
You can be assured we will be there to advise you on every aspect of your business.
- We will help you find a suitable in-line location for your business
- We will provide you with Croissant du Jour logos and slogans that have already been tested and proven successful.
- We will help define your store's unique layout
- We will guide in the selection of store signage and interior décor so they meet the Croissant du Jour "look and feel".
- We will coordinate the purchase, installation and on-going maintenance of all store equipment, furniture and fixtures
- We will provide you with delicious, low cost, high profit menu items – everything from our best selling secret recipes to trendy new impulse items
- We will identify reliable vendors available to supply you with premium, highest quality product ingredients
- We will identify vendors available for store equipment, supplies, paper goods and cleaning products.
- We will provide initial and on-going training of franchisees and their staff on every aspect of the business.
- We will provide you with on-going sales and marketing endeavors.
All our training is supported by documented training manuals and covers a wide variety of subjects including:
- How to perfectly prepare mouth watering products from our exclusive secret recipes
- How to attract high quality employees
- How to motivate your staff, minimize turnover and encourage long-term commitment
- How to meet the state and federal laws associated with the industry -from cleanliness to maximum occupancy requirements.
- How to set up and utilize simple, fool-proof recordkeeping systems for financial and operational reporting
- How to maintain perpetual inventory control
...and the list goes on...
Your business is our business and we will
commit ourselves to your success.